We are a Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm. We offer weekly vegetable boxes and biweekly or weekly flower bouquets.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up by purchasing a veggie and/or flower share. Yay!
- We start growing all the plants for the season. Farming is year-round endeavor! Winter is our planning season – we do all our paperwork, accounting, inventory, ordering, projects – everything to get ready to grow. We start growing flowers and veggie seedlings in February and continue seeding new crops each week through June.
- Deliveries begin in July.
- Veggie Boxes. First delivery is July 1.
- Weekly Flowers. First delivery is July 1.
- Biweekly (every other week) Flowers. First delivery is July 8.
- We deliver to your home on Saturdays.
- Your veggie share will come in a sturdy green box with the Yellow Dog logo on it. We will leave it on your porch.
- Your flower bouquet will come in a glass mason jar. We will ring your doorbell and otherwise leave it on your front porch, in a shady spot. Feel free to give us directions!
- We will pick up last week’s box and/or mason jar each week. We clean and re-use them. Please leave them on your porch for us each week.
- Your delivery time will depend on where you are on our route.
- For our veggie customers, we send out a weekly newsletter with a description of what’s in the box, plus recipes, photos of the farm and any other tips we have for enjoying the bounty! This is why we need your email address. Please give us the address that you check regularly.
- Deliveries end in October.
- Veggie Boxes. Last delivery is October 28.
- Weekly Flowers. Last delivery is October 14.
- Biweekly (every other week) Flowers. Last delivery is October 7.
- That’s it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When do my deliveries start? July 1st for veggie boxes and weekly flowers. July 8th for biweekly flowers. (2023)
When will my box arrive? Saturdays! We can’t guarantee an exact time. We add new customers each year (and sometimes, mid-season) so our routes vary from year to year. We start at 8am and go until we’ve made our last delivery. Your delivery depends on where you live along our route. Deliveries can vary slightly week to week, as we accommodate vacation changes. We are two people with one delivery van! So until we teach the dogs to drive, it’s just us.
What’s in my box? Check your email! We sent out a weekly newsletter with photos and descriptions. If you’re stumped by something, please contact us. We are produce nerds and are happy to swap ideas and recipes.
Hey, I’m not getting the newsletter! Did you give us your current email when you signed up? If not, sign up now!
Hey, I think you missed me! If for any reason, we miss you on a delivery, please contact us immediately! We’ll get a make-up delivery scheduled. Contact us: 608. 575. 4647 or molly (at) yellowdogproduce.com.
Vacations. I’m out of town this weekend! What do I do? You have options. Fill out this quick form to let us know. We need to know by Thursday prior to your delivery.